Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Counting My Blessings!

Looking back on my Birthday, I am thankful for another day, good health, New Beginnings, and family!

Sunday after church my father and sister (NF) took my whole family out to dinner. This is huge to me, seeing how we are a family of six... We had a GREAT time! Not, sure how many of you have ever gone to a resturant with a toddler, pre-teens and well it can be a lot of fun ;)!

Monday the day of my Birthday, I went to the library in the Adult section! If you have kids that is huge, because you are always in the childrens section with your younger children. So, I enjoyed reading magazines and browsing the books and material that I wanted to look at. Then, I received a call from my DD (Pretty Princess) she was calling to invite me to lunch with her sewing class. My children are homeschooled, they meet weekly with other homeschooled girl friends and have lunch. Learning about sewing and make new projects. Lunch was nice, cozy and healthy!

They were not finished with their project so..I left for a nice walk downtown which was a very cute and quaint! Little shops, filled with jewely, clothes, children's toys, everything within walking distance. Stopped into a little book store and purchased a book, which is what I do every year on my Birthday!

On my way back to my car, I went into an Ice cream shop and enjoyed an ice cream cup filled with "turtle" flavored ice cream (first time) with marshmellows and fudge. Great Day! Spent with my children and Hubby!

2 comments:

  1. resources for support of nursing toddlers: Mothering Your Nursing Todder and how weaning happens. http://www.kellymom.com is my favorite online resource.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun time. Happy Belated Birthday! I sent you a DM on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete