Friday, June 5, 2009

Grace In Small Things!!

After Reading another blog "Grace In The Small Things."

I've decided to list a few of my own:

1. The rain: April showers bring May flowers! In June, I love to see my new flowers and vegetables come up!

2. Love spending time with my children, laughing! (Laughter is the best meicine)

3. Love being home alone.

4. Surfing the internet.

5. Gardening in the Springtime.

5. vacuuming and seeing straight lines on the carpet.

6. Love watching the cooking shows and trying the new recipes at home for my family.

7. Sleeping in...whenever it happens it is a wonderful thing.

1 comment:

  1. I love being home alone too. Since I homeschool it is not very often that I get that time but it happens off and on. Sometimes I have to grab it like last Saturday when we went to Salisbury to bake bread at my sister in law's home. I had to leave them and go pick up hubby's parents from their garden to take them home. When I dropped them off I went home instead of back to Salisbury and enjoyed being home alone till it was time to go get hubby and the boys.

    ReplyDelete