Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
I'm no longer 23! When I take a look around, at the world situation, the economy, the rising and the falling of the gas prices... Life aint so bad!
As Martha Stewart would say "It's A Good Thing"! When you've got family and *true* friends, nothing else truly matters. Thank God for good Health, the people around me have been saying take good care of yourself. It it will pay off in the end!
Happy 45th to me! It's already a Good Day!
-NubianQueen
My Birthday is also shared with one famous actress! ... Marilyn Monroe, this would have been her 83rd Birthday!

7 comments:

  1. wow!!! 45 years and too have accomplished so much!!! I'm so excited for you!! Great post, and happy birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I love the subheading of your blog. Mothering is an ongoing labor of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday NubianQueen! I look forward to our new friendship.

    Have a wonderful day and better yet make 2009 your best year ever!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday NubanQueen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday. I hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Nubian Queen, Hope you had a fun day. Look forward to seeing more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete