Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bath Time/Routine

What a wonderful journey!
After reading another blog on Mothering/Breastfeeding and the joy that she was experiencing with the different stages of her infant. That is when I realized, this is my last child, God willing! Which means that I should slow it down and enjoy! This moment will be gone, I don't want to look back and say 'I did it, but I did not enjoy the journey!"
Why should it matter to other's how long I did or did not nurse (breastfeed) my son? Is he happy? Yes. Is he healthy? Yes. Then I rest my case...
We have stepped our bath experience up a notch by adding: Scented bath oil, scented bubble bath, all from the same line of products (Unwind: by Arbonne). Then we slather on, from the same line, our lavender scented lotion. All of this in hopes, that my son would sleep all the way thru the night. Including spraying his pillow with the lavender pillow/sheet spray.
In all honesty, none of my children slept all night till their body was good and ready. But, that first night of the full treatment, he did add two extra hours onto his sleeping pattern.
Now for Mom and Dad to be consistant! (Nite-Weaning/Night #20)
Happy Sleeping,
-Nubian

No comments:

Post a Comment