Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just Remember the Password!

Wow! This blogging thing can be fun! But, when you go to sign back in, after being on numerous other accounts. Just remember your passwords!

If you are like me in this digitally transmitted new world, you have at least four or five email accounts. All with different passwords and ID names. Then you belong to www.cafemom.com, www.sparkpeople.com (have not been there in a while), don't forget www.myspace.com what is my account name over there, again (who knows), if your having a baby or thinking about it like my new twitter friend@ http://babymakingmachine.blogspot.com/2009/05/crying-baby.html (then you hang out) at www.babyfit.com.

Hey, am I getting paid for any of these plugs. no not yet, because I have not figured that one out yet. Or, there is the new craze, drum roll please! www.twitter.com maybe it's just new to me! But, if Oprah can figure it out, well we all should be on it! Did I name all my favorite spots, I'm sure I left some out. But there is always another post to my newly formed blog and there is always another day! Now let me go and get caught up on my twittering!

Chow for now,
NubianQueen

1 comment: