Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Nite #3 of Weaning!

Well, my guest is that if I don't stick to it this time...My tot (whom I will affectionately call my "lil soldier boy") will be married with children before he give up the boob!

No really...my daughters had friends over this weekend for a sleep-over and he (lil soldier boy) was excited! We got down stairs and he was trying to lift up my shirt to show my boobs like they were his trophies! I was like...you know what! I don't think so!

People talk of no sleep or should I say little sleep. I've been a walking, talking, functions sleep deprived Soccer Mom for a very long time! My average is 3 hours of sleep (broken up of course), the next morning I just get up help with Homeschooling and pass out just after lunch. Yes, I've been taking naps, I'll admit it. Can't image life without the naps, my family and I would never have made it this long. We laugh alot! I even manage to smile...My secret, people think I'm getting a full night sleep! Boy, won't they be surprised if they ever stumble upon this blog!

Well chow for now!
Nubian

No comments:

Post a Comment