Saturday, August 22, 2009

Homeless Family In Virginia

Hello My Brothers and Sisters In Christ:

A family in need!

Each one teach one and many will follow.

Please watch this video!:
www.youtube.com/user/nubianqueen04

"Homeless In Virginia"

In His Name

NubianQueen


Family of 12 children and two Adults, Father lost his job! Now house has mold and mildew, the Mother and children are getting sick from mold! They are having to walk away from the house and are now homeless! Living in a church. In the video, I said 10 children their are 11 children living with the parents in the church. Most of the children have mild disabilities.

1 comment:

  1. Stopped by to say hi and to let you know about my Blogiversary celebration today. I'm giving away 2 gifts to 2 commenters on the giveaway post to celebrate 2 yrs of blogging.

    Come on over and enter. I'm looking forward to seeing your entry. Ends midnight tonight.

    ReplyDelete