Sunday, August 9, 2009

Last Free Weekend...

Yes, you read it correctly! This is my last weekend as a stay-at-home Mom.

Although, I do have mixed feeling about this. For the most part, I've been home for about 12 years, married 22 years. But, with the present economic situation and an ever decreasing budget, I must now return to work.

In March-April, I did work for almost 4 weeks. My job was collecting Data for the U.S.Census Bureau (or better known as "The 2010 Census").
But, that ended early when all of our work was completed ahead of schedule.

So, now lots of thoughts are running threw my head. How will I continue Homeschooling and work? Will I have to rely on some sort of Menu planning like: "for the love of chaos" twitter@katjrobertson and @colloquymoms? Will I need to re-read wifely tips by Jen twitter@fruitfulvine2 ... ? (To keep my marriage in tip top shape). Only God in Heaven knows, but I do know he will not give me more then I can handle.

Orientation is this Monday morning! Please keep me and my family in your prayers ;)!

Chow for now!
-Nubian

1 comment:

  1. How are you adjusting to the new schedule? I've been just about every kind of "mom" known to man - working, work-at-home, student, stay-at-home - you name it, I've been it. LOL I know how much of an adjustment it is to go from one to the other and back again, but like you said in previous posts, when your family's economic situation calls for a certain life change, you just gotta do it. I hope everything has gone smoothly for you! If you need any tips on meal planning, organization, or help with scheduling, let me know! :) I'm all about simplicity through planning!

    ReplyDelete